I hit a major milestone this week- The Third Trimester--Yippee!!!
I started the 3rd Trimester off right by watching Sex and The City 2 (SATC2) accompanied by my husband. I didn't even have to twist his arm to go. What a great man. When I went and saw SATC1 I remember looking and feeling fabulous wearing my favorite purple pumps. In this spirit of wanting to feel FABULOUS again, I dressed up a black T-Shirt and my maternity jeans with a pair of pretty earrings, necklace and sparkly flip flops. Though I waddled into the theater this time versus strutting with confidence, I have to admit for that short period of time I felt equally fabulous.
I've been a huge SATC fan since my girlfriend Jen introduced me to the series. My connection was never about the men, it was about the incredible friendships, journeys and about that "little something"-- to make you feel fabulous.
Of course I loved the movie which made me realize just how much I really needed a good dose of my girlfriends (even if they are my SATC gf's). I've also realized that more and more through pregnancy how important girlfriend relationships are ever. I have really good friends in my life and for that I am very thankful, I only wish they lived closer b/c as SJP says "sometimes you just need to get away with girls".

Sooooooo true! I am going to see it next weekend :) I miss you! Congrats on trimester nĂºmero tres!!! Love u. ~e
ReplyDelete