Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week 27- Last Week of 2nd Trimester

Wow, it's the last week of my second trimester. How did that happen? I can't say that it was all gracious and care free. As the weather warms up and my belly begins to explode, I wonder how I will make it to August 18th. I guess as any person in recovery would say: "one day at a time". Luckily, I really do feel great. I still have most of my energy and find myself comfortably staying up until 9:15 :-) Except for the occasional surprise, morning sickness is pretty much gone and I really am still sleeping well. The lil man seems to be doing fine as well. He's getting into a kicking schedule- I find him the most active in the evenings when I've settled in for the night.


I have so many exciting things coming up and so many finishing touches to work on over the next 13th weeks. I have Baby Showers to attend, maternity pictures to have done, a baby room to finish up, a lot more reading and research to do and dogs to train for the arrival of their little brother. I suspect that it is going to be a busy couple of months.
I found this frame yesterday and couldn't resist. Isn't it ADORABLE!!! I think for me, I fell in love when I saw the 2 little lines on the p-stick though :-) I can't wait to meet our little man.


No comments:

Post a Comment