After the Midwife check up, we went to Exeter Hospital for our ultrasound appointment. This is the long appointment where they take tons of pictures of the baby and measure everything to make sure that all is well with baby. For the life of me, I can’t remember what the accurate name of this appointment is and my Google Man is sleeping :-)
I was filled with emotion leading up to this appointment. I was VERY excited, but also VERY nervous. This was my first ultra sound. I was excited to finally see the baby and hopeful that we would find out the sex, but also very nervous because I didn’t know what to expect and was a little nervous that something was going to be wrong.
All I have to say is what an amazing experience. The Technician was awesome. She had lots of experience which made me feel really comfortable. She of course pointed out everything to us from the head to the bum to the kidneys, etc. Let me note that the bum was the last thing she pointed out to us. The technology is absolutely incredible.
As I said, I think the Tech strategically pointed out the bum last, I think she wanted to get through everything for fear that I would get distracted once we located the “private parts” :-) After she got Baby Yu to cooperate and open his legs, there was no mistaking it that Baby Yu is all boy. See below I had a feeling that he was going to be a boy. All of my dreams were about baby boys. The night before the ultra sound I had a dream that I was having an ultra sound which showed a baby boy. Constant and I are absolutely thrilled. We can’t wait to meet our lil man.
Here is a picture of his side profile:
Here is a picture of his foot:

Here is a picture of his man hood:



No comments:
Post a Comment