We had an absolutely amazing time; the weather was perfect, our accommodations were beyond 5 stars, the food was outstanding and even the Virgin Island drinks were satisfying. Everything was perfect.
Over the week in between catching up on some of the baby books I’ve purchased for US to read, I did a lot of projecting into the future, wondering what it would be like bringing our baby on vacation. I guess in general projecting all of the things that would change in our lives. We are of course are truly welcoming this change don’t get me wrong. I am just curious about the future. When I see the families lugging their children and gear for an army through the airports, I imagine us doing that and I smile. I can tell that many good times and wonderful memories are just around the corner for us.
Besides relaxing and getting some much needed Vitamin D and of course the utterly romantic dinner on the beach, one of my favorite moments of the week was this one:
It’s crazy how priorities change. Last year, you would have seen Constant (and me) double fisting, this year he’s reading “The Happiest Baby on the Block” and I love it!!
For those of you new parents out there wondering whether or not to take a baby moon, I say do it!!
Here are some pictures from the trip:
This was our romantic dinner on the beach.


No comments:
Post a Comment