Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Week 20- A Few Thoughts

I can't believe that week 20 finally got here. It is crazy that I am half way there. Some days, it feels like yesterday I was reading that little positive pregnancy test and then other days it feels like I am in week 56 of gestation. Either way, everything should be easy from here right???....RIGHT?? Ok, so I know I am wrong, but it is worth hoping for.
According to babycenter.com, Baby Yu weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now and is around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. I honestly feel like I have more of a watermelon in me versus a banana. My husband says that I really grew in the last couple of days. Out of context that comment would probably sound horrible :-)  Honestly, I am happy that I have a definite baby pooch, versus a questional baby belly and that he has recognized my growth. Come the end of August, I will no longer accept these comments.
Last night when we came home from work, our new baby stroller welcomed us. Constant put it together before I could get dinner together. We are both really excited for this baby to come. My only question now is where do I store this thing until August. Constant thinks the dining room would be a great place for it, but those of you that know me, know that I would strongly object to a stroller being in my dining room for over 5 months. I think the stroller should go in the Baby's room, but Constant doesn't like the idea of having to move it when we paint.  WTF?? This thing has 3 wheels and can easily be glided out of the room. Men. And by the way, this stroller is huge. How come everything online looks so compact and cute?

Here is a picture of the proud father with his daughter. And no, he's not doing anything naughty to Sophie and Yes, we really did think about putting her in the stroller and taking it for a lap AND if you're wondering where Bentley is...he's actually afraid of the color red and doesn't want anything to do with stroller!!!
 

Well, that's all for this week. Constant and I are off to Sunny Mexico for the week. Until next week....









No comments:

Post a Comment