In preparation for our upcoming babymoon to Playa Del Carmen In Mexico, The Royal to be exact, www.realresorts.com/The_Royal_Playa_Carmen/
Constant and I went to Motherhood Maternity Store in hopes of getting a couple of items for the trip and look for a new bra. I noticed that my boobs had been getting bigger and we're really starting to fill out ...rather fall out of my current size C bra. However, I hadn't noticed just how large they had gotten until the itsy tiny weenie sales associate offered to measure me (oh great, here we go I thought to myself). She started out by saying that I was very petite and skinny around. Just to reemphasize, this little lady said I was "petite" and "skinny". She's obviously well trained in dealing with irrational pregnant woman. She could have been talking about my toe for all I know. After winning me over, she took the "main" measurement and eloquently told me that I had an F cup size. Who the heck wears an "F"? That's pretty much how I said that to her and she explained that an "F" was equivalent to a "DDD". Seriously, I think that my husband was the proudest man in the mall after hearing those letters. I hope they stop growing soon. There is no room for them anywhere!

Good luck! They will not stop quite yet....
ReplyDeleteI am crying.... I am laughing soooo hard reading this... I love and miss you and your new boobies :) ~E
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies! BTW, just as a follow up note, I did end up getting a new bra and I selected a size D and it is fitting just fine :-) An F or DDD or however you want to slice it just doesn't make sense to me!
ReplyDelete