I went to the midwife (MW) earlier this week and we heard the heart beat for the second time. It was very; very exciting because the MW found the HB right away and it was so strong... Of course I cried again. I see a trend and insight into what's to come...the baby is only 17 weeks old I've cried so many times. By the way, the baby's HB was 144 :-) I searched the trusty ole internet to see if there is any truth to a baby's HB correlating with the gender, but according to my resources, it is an old wives tale. I think my co-workers are secretly making bets.
We also learned that we will find out the sex of the baby on April 14th during my next appointment. We debated on whether or not to find out the sex. Believe it or not, Constant really wants to know and I am on the fence. I caved though...it wasn't that hard :-) Besides making it easier for planning purposes, it will make it so much easier to only have to focus on coming up with either a boy or girls name. Do you know how hard it is to find names that sound good with "Yu"? Any ideas shoot them our way.
The rest of the visit went really well too. Everything is on track and lining up with where it is suppose to be. And for those of you tracking my weight, I only gained 1lb since last month :-)
I tried to have Constant take a picture of me to post this week, but I deleted it...no way will I be posting any pictures any time soon. Just put it this way, I didn't look like I only gained 1lb since last month. SCARY...not adorable yet :-) I only slightly have a bump. If you didn't know me, you would probably just think I was extra thick around the waist. Speaking of a thickening waist, I purchased the sexiest underwear ever at Target. I wasn't sure how large to go and not being familiar with the "Gillian & O'Malley" Brand (it just sounds funny) I just got the biggest size they had. Constant couldn't control himself when he saw these pretty little panties on me. Next time, I will skip Target and just go to the tent store. You gotta love pregnancy :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment