Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 16-The Avocado

Today was an awesome day. I turned 16 weeks and my dear friends Katie and Jon welcomed their first child into this world; Tyler Jonathan Whitney, 7lbs 10oz born at 8:02 am. 
I woke up with a message from Katie saying that her water had broke and she was in labor. That was at 1am....seven hours later, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. I only hope my labor is as quick and relatively easy (Maybe Katie would disagree about the quick and easy part)  :-)

Not only was this day great because Tyler was born, it was great because this was one of the first days in the last 7 weeks that I have not had morning sickness!! Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!
No real changes this past week except the fact that I look and feel really, really chubby. I wish I was starting to look pregnant rather than just looking chubby...I know, I know...be careful what you wish for. In 4 weeks, I will be half way there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment