Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

15 Weeks- The Apple

We made it to 15 weeks this past Thursday and now the baby is the size of an apple. I am hoping it is the size of a big apple :-) We lost power Thursday night and it is now Sunday and we are still without power. Thursday night NH got hit with a huge windstorm that caused NH to go into a state of Emergency. Luckily, my mom has a generator and we have been staying at her house. We are hoping for power to be restored today! Wish us luck.
What is new with Baby Yu? The morning sickness was pretty horrible this week. I thought that it was getting better, but I can't seem to shake it. I've tried to shake up my routine, but nothing seems to work.
I'm just hoping that I am not one of those poor women that have morning sickness their entire pregnancy. I'm crossing my fingers (baby cross yours too) !!!
Since we did not have power, we we did a little baby shopping. We bought our first outfits for baby. Look at this??!! Adorable! "My Daddy Loves Me" Constant was the proudest dad!!
Alright, I promise pictures of me soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment