Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

From Purple Shoes to Journey of Baby Yu

1/17/09
By the title of this post, I have no doubt that the reason for the title of the Blog change is obvious. So, it's true, we are pregnant and expecting our bundle of Joy August 18th, 2010! We found out the wonderful news on December 18th. After nearly six months of trying, I have to admit, seeing those two little lines on the pregnancy test was one of the most wonderful moments of my life. December 18th was a Friday and I was up early that morning to pee. I decided to take a pregnancy test b/c I was about a week late for the ole period and was going to be going to a Christmas party that evening. After months of trying, many tears along with many negative pregnancy tests I really did not think I was pregnant, but wanted to be sure as I knew I would be having a few alcoholic beverages that evening. By now you know the outcome--the test was positive and my journey of motherhood has officially begun.

My hope of this blog is to share my pregnancy experiences, pictures of my growing belly and my experiences with using a non traditional birthing method--a midwife.

The dates of these new posts entries and actual post dates will be different as we are not ready to share the news with the world yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment