Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

13 Weeks- The Peach

2/14/10

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year!! 

This week I turned 13 weeks...wow, this pregnancy is cruising :-) I hope you can hear the sarcasm in my writing.  I feel that my morning sickness is slowly letting up...but is still there. I have been really tired still and have no energy whatsoever. I can't wait for winter to be over. I keep dreaming of a vacation--anywhere! 
This weekend we spent our time on the couch taking in the Winter Olympics in Vancouver. Go Team USA!!! 

We are starting to seriously think about names, baby furniture and how we are going to decorate the nursery. A little overwhelming all around. I can't believe how many details you have to work out prior to the baby coming. I can only imagine what it is like to have a little one around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment