We started off the week... late Sunday evening to be exact by purchasing Baby Yu's bedroom furniture. A very exciting endeavor to say the least, but one that put a dent in our bank account. After much research- no one should be surprised by now, I am in fact married to an Engineer--- we ended up going with Bonavita's LifeStyle Peyton Collection. I love it and the price was "affordable". We ordered the pieces in this picture except for the hutch.
I am not exactly sure how this happened, because I have been told that typically baby furniture takes anywhere from 8-10 weeks to come in, but ours will actually be delivered this Monday. All 490lbs of it.
We will be getting it about 20 weeks early. Talk about being prepared!
Thanks to http://www.mamabargains.com/ we were able to snatch our EasyWalker SKY stroller today. The stroller sells for $500 and we were able to get it for $130!! Now that is a deal!



HEY! Very cute furniture! Just a thought...you may want to reconsider the hutch for later because it would be a great piece to add on instead of buying a bookshelf. It would be especially great if you don't have much room, then it would save some space. You need to buy all parts now because they may not be made in a year or two. Just a thought!
ReplyDelete