Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Look at this Sweet Beauty

My very favorite photographer, Michelle, of La Bella Luce Photography captured these precious pictures of my little angel back in August. I am so thankful that I found Michelle (actually thank you Joanne D and Facebook for connecting us). There have been many times in my life that I've said "Damn, I wish I would have done that/captured that/said that, etc"...this is one of those times that I followed through and am ever so grateful that I did.  These are some absolutely amazing pictures and I tear up when I look at them. I can't believe my baby is so precious!! I can't wait to to show Kai's future wife these pictures!!
Not only do I have precious memories to look back on, I had the opportunity to also meet an amazing and extremely talented woman who has inspired to me to seek out my true passion in life.

Here are some of my favorites and please respect La Bella Luce Photography and the copyright!











No comments:

Post a Comment